This fits your .
Enter your model number
to make sure this fits.
ENJOY YOUR FAVORITE K-CUP ANYTIME, ANYWHERE! Whether you're at home, at the office, traveling or even while camping, the Kitchen Gizmo Manual brewer is the way to go. The perfect solution to enjoy a freshly brewed single-serve K-Cup coffee, cocoa or tea.
MADE FROM QUALITY MATERIALS. The coffee brewer is well built and durable. Makes 6, 8, and 10 ounce servings.
CONVENIENT EASY SETUP AND USE! Assembles in seconds and brews in less then a minute. The plunger has a compartment where you can store up to three K-cups. Works with reusable pods as well.
DISHWASHER SAFE, BPA FREE! All the parts can be taken apart easily for safe storage and are dishwasher safe.
2 YEAR WARRANTY! All our products are "Gizmo" guaranteed for 2 years! As long as they were purchased new on Amazon, we will replace it free of charge. Warranty only valid for defects in materials or craftsmanship, any damages caused by misuse will void the warranty.
Enjoy your favorite K-Cup® anytime, anywhere!
Whether you're at home, at the office, traveling or even while camping, the Kitchen Gizmo Manual brewer is the way to go. The perfect solution to enjoy a freshly brewed single-serve K-Cup® coffee, cocoa, or tea.
How to use:
Select a proper mug. Make sure the mug, cup or glass fits in the device. Place right underneath the hole.
Insert a K-Cup® capsule. Pick up your favorite K-Cup® flavor and just place it in the brew chamber. Make sure that the capsule is fully inserted.
Fill with hot water. Fill the reservoir with hot water The reservoir has markings at 6, 8 and 10-ounce capacities.
Press slowly.Once you have filled to your desired capacity, insert the plunger and then press down slowly to start brewing. The whole brew cycle takes about 30 seconds.
Enjoy! Wait until the water finishes dripping and enjoy your freshly brewed beverage!
HINTS AND SUGGESTIONS:
• The plunger can also be used as a storage compartment for up to 3 K-Cup® capsules.
• Different brands of capsules will affect the length of time and pressure needed to brew your coffee.
• Adjust the flavor of your coffee by applying different pressure and length of time to complete your coffee.
• There are two sharp needles in the device used to puncture the K-Cup®. One is located inside the base and the other at the bottom of the water reservoir.
• Do not use boiling water to brew your K-Cup®. The recommended heat is 195°-200° Fahrenheit
• Do not push the plunger down too fast, too prevent splatter and risk of burning.
K-Cup® is a registered trademark of Keurig, Incorporated. KitchenGizmo™ is not affiliated with Keurig, Inc.
Manual Coffee Brewer for K-Cups. Brew Coffee Anywhere Where You Have Hot Water! - B01GQE9MI4